What I wore...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm totally lovin' yellow and gray these days

photos courtesy of Pinterest


A combo "must" in my wardrobe update

Not sure why this is so blurry...

I wore this a few weeks ago
(prior to Labor Day)
with a white skirt and silver sandles

However, since Labor Day has passed
I chose to wear beige slacks and
linen colored shoes
I'm not liking it near as well as the white

But I couldn't possibly still wear white, right?

Accessories



Top: Kohls
Cardi: Target
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Jewelry: Lia Sophia
Headband: Target

Have a great day, fashionistas!


Linking up with:


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “What I wore...”

  1. You look so pretty! I'd have never thought to put those two colors together, they look great! Love the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute color combo! I wouldn't normally think to pair the two. I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I love yellow and grey combo, I need to get some of that in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color combo too. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with that color combination too! I am crazy about anything yellowvright now. Your outfit is so adorable!

    New follower, please stop on by
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Oh so happy you stopped by today. I love reading what you have to say : )