Christmas Photo Props

Monday, November 28, 2011

I adore photo props
on a stick

Christmas Card Ideas
Thanks to the props
and
I was able to create our
2011 Family Christmas Card
How'd I do it?
I found a Creatology Christmas
Characters Foam Paper Plate Kit for $3.99 at Michael's!
 Normally used to make super cute things like this
Photo courtesy of Michaels.com
Instead of using the paper plate and other accessories
I just glued together the portions needed for the props
Glued a wooden skewer to the prop and wholla!



Great times and great photos!
Here's a few of my faves
that didn't make the
Christmas card
Christmas Card Ideas




Capture some fun with your family
this holiday season!

Sassy Sites
The 36th avenue


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

10 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “Christmas Photo Props”

  1. What a fun idea! The pictures just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! These would be great to make for my tacky sweater party! I would love for you share these at my linky party going on now at The Inspired Collection! Hope you will stop by and share!

    Kelli
    www.theinspiredcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...that's fanTAStic! Love it! I totally want to this with the hubs and little man...they'll get a kick out of it. Thanks so much for the idea. Would you share it here too, pretty pleeease, so my readers can enjoy?

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/shine-on-fridays-3-and-some-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha ha ha!! This is GREAT! I'd love you to link up with us.
    http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are hilarious and so fun! thanks for linking them up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love props too. Your photos with them are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO adorable! I think we'll make some for a family activity and send them to family members :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. My husband when he's not wokring does some photography work. He does prop set ups at weddings. This looks like fun. Thanks for sharing. We still need to take our Christmas pic. I would love for you to share your talents at Bacon Time. Fri-monday is the linky. I also have an auction for charity going on now, if you feel like shopping for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea. My boys would love to use those for pictures. Makes them unique. Thanks for sharing.

    I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.

    http://www.junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like this would be a lot of fun for the kids! Think I will tuck this idea for a rainy craft day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Oh so happy you stopped by today. I love reading what you have to say : )