little things...a month in photos

Friday, February 3, 2012

 Not a New Year's Resolution
 but rather just a chronicle 
of the little things that I 
encounter on a daily basis
that's my

 Here's my January photos...

Here are a couple of my faves for the month
Day 6
"Makes you smile"
This sure did!


Day 4
"Letterbox"


Want to join me for February?
Here's the list...

To join the fun
Follow me: dardar68
and I'll follow you back

Everyone is trying to accomplish something big,  
not realizing that life is made up of little things
- Frank A. Clark.
I can't wait to see all
your little things!


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, February 3, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “little things...a month in photos”

  1. I love the way you put your photos together in that cute mash-up! :) I have to say that I'm TOTALLY dying over those pancakes or crepes that you have pictured. yum-o!

    Thank you for linking up to our party and sharing your January with us! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a pancake? Whatever it is it is making me so hungry! I am so glad I found you blog via The House of Smiths. I am now a new follower of your great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't IG the best? i love it & doing this photoaday challenge has been so fun as well!

    thanks for linking up!
    kellie

    have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Oh so happy you stopped by today. I love reading what you have to say : )