love and be loved

Sunday, April 8, 2012


Today, I spend with my family...those who love me
NO MATTER WHAT! 

We will remember those looking down from heaven
and those who could not join us today,
with a smile we remember, times spent
together, on a such a lovely day.
~DJ Cochran

Today, I will remember three of my favorite cooks...
my mother, grandmother and nonie
by making my momma's fried okra
while using my nonie's iron skillet


and my grandma's chocolate gravy


Good food shared with great people!
And a little Easter egg hunt in there too!

Happy Easter!


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 8, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Oh so happy you stopped by today. I love reading what you have to say : )