Why we need girlfriends!

Friday, April 20, 2012

I saw this for the 1st time today over at The Lettered Cottage
and just knew I must pass it along. 

The message is powerful and something we all know deep inside
but often forget and let time pass without reaching out.

Our girlfriends, family or not, ultimately are there through thick and thin
till the end!

 

It's a must watch!
You may laugh, cry and even shake your head
in agreement with many of her statements.

Thanks for being here with me on this journey friends!

My friends, I wish you enough!

Dar



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, April 20, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Oh so happy you stopped by today. I love reading what you have to say : )